Fleek LLC originally conceived Terabethia and is in charge of distributing its open source code and interfaces. Terabethia is fully open source; however, this does not provide access to the Terabethia brand and image trademarks/licenses.
We take the usage of our brand and service trademarks very seriously, as it is our responsibility to ensure all Terabethia users whether Fleek LLC is the entity behind a service or website; and that the resources, platforms, services, and open source code/software that is shared represents unmodified Terabethia software.
These trademark policies affect the Terabethia brand, and associated image, logos, websites, and content.
You are allowed to:¶
(Without explicit concent)
- Use Terabethia's brand or trademarks to refer or link to official and up to date resources, open source repositories, interfaces, or Terabethia services.
- Use Terabethia's brand to refer to community-driven modifications or updates, specifying its original source and derivation from Terabethia's original resource.
- Use Terabethia's image and logo to communicate, inform, or share information (as an external, non affiliated source) regarding Terabethia and the Open Internet Services’ functioning.
- Use Terabethia's logo on integrated software or Internet Computer applications to specify an integration to Terabethia's services, or link to them. Which doesn’t in turn imply an official sponsorship or endorsement from Terabethia, which can’t be claimed without permission.
- Use Terabethia's brand and trademark.
- Use Terabethia's logos for the aforementioned uses, without modifying them other than in scale.
You are NOT allowed to:¶
- Use Terabethia's branding, image, or trademarks on fraudulent websites, services, products, software or open/closed source code of any type.
- Use Terabethia's brand or image as your own, have it overshadow your own brand, or intend to deceive users to believe a non-affiliated brand or product is Terabethia (similar names, modified but similar imagery, etc.)
- Use Terabethia as a claimed sponsorship, endorsement, or claim any type of unauthorized affiliation (such as creating fake profiles, alleged partnerships or products), utilizing Terabethia's trademark and brand.
- Modify Terabethia's brand and trademarks.
- Commercialize or distribute Terabethia's brand, image or logo in any shape or form.